Can I travel on probation?

Yes, but you have to get permission from your P.O. As long as the P.O. doesn’t think the trip is just an excuse to drink alcohol (for example, Mardi Gras), they should give you permission. The problems that we’ve seen generally occur when our clients need to get a rental car, but they are required to have an Ignition Interlock Device on any car they drive. Call us if you run into this problem. Sometimes we charge a small legal fee if it takes a lot of time to solve the problem.